San Francisco Bay Area CA Lawyers
Specializing in Business, Real Estate Transactions And Civil Litigation. Call 415-989-3300
Law Offices of William D. Whiteman is a San Francisco Bay Area law firm dedicated to providing professional legal counsel and effective representation to clients throughout the Bay Area. Our practice areas include:
- Competitive business practices — nondisclosure agreements (NDA), trade secret misappropriation, unfair business practices and related matters
- Business law — business formation, entity selection, contracts, employment issues and associated operation and management issues
- Real estate law — purchase and sales, leasing, nondisclosure, partition actions and related issues
- Litigation — general civil litigation including business litigation, real estate litigation, probate litigation, and miscellaneous actions
- Probate — contested and uncontested probate matters
Attorney William D. Whiteman founded our California firm in 1991. He has been practicing law since 1981 and takes pride in his role as a problem solver and facilitator. Clients can rely on working directly with Mr. Whiteman or another one of our San Francisco business transaction attorneys with equally extensive experience. We never pass cases off to inexperienced associates, paralegals or other less-qualified legal professionals.
In addition, we do not view clients as mere billable hours or revenue streams. We treat each client as an individual and address their unique concerns and objectives.
Services Spanning A Spectrum Of Industries
Our breadth of practice allows us to meet the needs of business owners and other clients in a wide range of industries. Among others, we have represented clients involved in:
Our law firm is sensitive to the potentially high cost of legal services and the impact it may have on our clients' bottom lines. To alleviate our clients' financial concerns, we make every effort to pursue their goals in the most cost-effective manner possible, keeping them as informed and involved as they choose to be.
Arrange a free phone consultation by calling our San Francisco office at 415-906-3460, or contact our lawyers via email. Credit cards are accepted.